Pakistan: the land blessed by the river Indus is not only famous for its’ lavish mangoes but is also renowned for the excellent cricketers it has. To narrate the story of the exquisite skill their cricketers have, Pakistan introduced a Twenty20 League called Pakistan Super League. PSL betting tips is a great chance to exceed more comfort in life.
New Zealand vs Australia Prediction 4th T20I is the second last T20I match between NZ and AUS in the Australia tour…
The ongoing PSL 2021 has postponed due to some internal reason. According to the inside information, the corona cases have…
Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United Prediction is the 15th T20 match between LHQ and ISU in Pakistan Super League 2021. Get T20…
Quetta Gladiators vs Multan Sultans Prediction is the 14th T20 match between QTG and MS in Pakistan Super League 2021. Get T20…
The league has a brief history yet an interesting one. It emerged in September 2015 with five teams whereas, now it comprises six teams each with a charming identity. Wasim Akram and Rameez Raja, former captains of the Pakistan National Team, took matters into their own hands and signed up to promote the League. They were awarded the glorious title of Ambassadors. Their efforts did not prove to be in vain as the league has proved to be a successful attempt. Gaining popularity and prestige this effort is on the way to becoming another symbol for Pakistan. Peoples’ yearn to watch the tournament is what accounts for its success.
PSL Match Format
It is imperative for PSL betting tips to get the match format. What will make you adore this tournament is the format and the exquisite performances by various regional teams. The league has a double round-robin format where each team plays with one another twice. Then the top four teams step ahead towards playoffs. The result is declared based on the following criteria-
- Higher points
- If there is a tie, then the team with a higher run-scoring rate is considered.
- In the case of a tie, we take the highest number of wins in that season as a factor aiding in determining the victor.
- If an equal rate of winning persists, resulting in a tie then, we take the team with the least losses throughout the season as the winner.
When one cannot get crystal clear results by the playoff match, it is followed by a super over that aims to give us a clear notion about the winner. However, if the super over also results in a tie, then the team with the highest scores in the regular season is given the title of victor.
Pakistan Super League is famous for its format and endearing history. But, the real shine it has is by the exquisite teams for which it hosts matches. Each with its’ unique logo and name has given the League the most it has.
Official website of PSL 2021
So, lets’ dive into the cool pool of cricket and get familiar with the teams of Pakistan Super Leagues show-stealers –
- Islamabad United-> It is based in Islamabad, this team won the first season of the Pakistan Super League by defeating the Quetta Gladiators in the finals, the team also gained victory in the third season of the league as well by overthrowing the Peshawar Zalmi. With their red-coloured uniforms, this team portrays the message of courage, determination and, victory. This glorious team is also called the most successful team Pakistan Super League has ever seen. Currently, Shadab Khan is the captain and, Johan Botha is coaching the team.
- Karachi Kings-> This team has its’ origin in Karachi, the provincial capital of the Sindh region. Formed in 2015, Karachi Kings have featured in Pakistan Super League and countless other matches. With their royal blue uniforms, the players of this team have always filled the stadiums with applause. It received the winners’ title in the fifth season of PSL after defeating Lahore Qalandars. Imad Wasim is the current captain of the team. The team was under the guidance of Dean Jones till 24 September 2020. But, on 24 September 2020, coach Dean Jones passed away. Herschelle Gibbs will maintain this job.
- Lahore Qalanders-> This is a Pakistani cricket franchise. Their home ground is Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. Aaqib Javed, a former Pakistani cricketer is now coaching the team. Sohail Akhtar is the captain of this team. Shaheen Shah Afridi is the leading wicket-taker for the side and, he is also the brand ambassador. Fakhar Zaman is the leading run-scorer. Although this team has not won any season of PSL, they did win many other matches and tournaments.
- Quetta Gladiators-> Quetta Gladiators, with origins from Quetta, the provincial capital of Balochistan, is also known as, Shan-e-Pakistan or Purple Force. By winning the 2019 season of PSL, this team has proven to be quite competitive for others. The team has been a runner-up twice. Moin Khan will guide and coach the team. Sarfaraz Ahmed is the current captain of the team. Their marvellous purple-coloured rich uniforms have given them a unique identity with Shane Watson as the leading run-scorer and Mohammad Nawaz as the leading wicket-taker.
- Multan Sultans-> This is another team after Lahore Qalandars which has not won any season of the Pakistan Super League. It has its’ origins from Multan and the teams’ home ground is Multan Cricket Stadium. This team is also called ‘Janoob ki Pehchan’ which means the identity of the South. The teams’ cricketers look endearing in their bright green and blue coloured uniforms. This team is coached by former England Cricket teams’ head Andy Flower. Shan Masood was the captain till PSL season 5 (which held in 2020) but for season 6 in 2020 Mohammad Rizwan has been appointed as the captain of the team. Shoaib Malik and Imran Tahir are the leading run-scorer and wicket-taker respectively.
- Peshawar Zalmia-> It is a Pakistani franchise T20 cricket team that plays in the Pakistan Super League and represents Peshawar the capital city of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. Peshawar Zalmi was established in 2015 following the announcement of the inaugural Pakistan Super League. Wahab Riaz is the current captain and Daren Sammy is the current head coach of the team. Kamran Akmal is the leading run-scorer for the side while Wahab Riaz is the leading wicket-taker. The team has encountered the ecstasy of victory only once.
Interesting facts and trivia
Now, let’s explore the thunderstorm facts of PSL-
(a)Best Batsmen of PSL-> Kamran Akmal of the Peshawar Zalmi team has scored most of the runs to date. His runs count to 1286 runs in 46 innings. Kamal Akram is followed by Shane Watson with 1114 runs in 37 innings and Babar Azam of Karachi Kings with 1043 runs in 34 innings.
(b)Best Bowler of PSL-> Wahab Riaz of the Peshawar Zalmi team is the fastest bowler in the PSL history. He picked up 74 wickets in 55 matches. His average speed is around 91 miles per hour and his highest speed in records is 154 miles per hour.
FAQ for PSL betting tips
Which edition of PSL will be played in 2021?
The 6th edition of PSL will be played in 2021.
Which team won last PSL 2020?
Which team has won more PSL titles?
Most run scoroer in PSL?
Most Wicket Taket in PSL?
Where can I watch PSL match in India?
Sony Pictures has rights to broadcast in India.
Was PSL successful in 2020?
Despite pendemic PSL was a very successful tounament.
Is PSL making money?
PSL gradually making good money rising to 14.3 million dollar.
Who was the player of the series in PSL 2020?
Babar Azam of Karachi Kings was player of the series inthe last PSL 2020.
Who is the best tipper in PSL betting tips?
Faizal Guru is the best tipper for PSL with 90% accuracy.
Who will win PSL 2021?
Based on the entire team analysis Faizal Guru has predicted in his post.
How many teams are playing?
Six teams will contest each other in round robon manner to win the PSL 2021 title.
How many gounds will be used in PSL 2021?
Two grounds are used National Stadium, Karachi and Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
How much is the prize money in PSL 2021?
Winner will get 650000 dollar.
Who is the expensive player in PSL 2021?
Hasan Ali, Rashid Khan, Chris Lynn, Chris Gayle, Tom Banton.
How many international played will play in PSL 2021?
There are 25 international players in this edition of PSL.
When PSL 2021 will start?
20th February, 2021
When is the final match of PSL 2021?
22nd March 2021
How many matches will be played in PSL 2021?
Total 34 matches including final match.
What is the Guru Mantra in PSL Betting Tips?
Read Guru Mantra
Major Update for IPL Betting Tips
Read More Cricket Betting Tips Baazigar
Jackpot Match CRICKET JACKPOT TIPS